Monday, December 14, 2009

From the Energetic Body to the Page: Discovering the Self ~ Part 11: Sharing


Writing is communication, and, if you can write the truth, then you are deepening your relationship with your Self (and the whole world)!

I am looking forward to seeing creative energies flowing. I hope that some of the writing you do opens you up to going deeper and perhaps inspires you to write a personal essay, a story, a poem, or to explore some recurring theme(s) in your life. If you feel inspired to share, I would love to see your results. You may send them to me at sacredfolly@gmail.com or go to my website sacred folly where you can link up with me on facebook and post your work there. If you are curious to see what others have written, visit Writing the Energetic Body - perhaps you’ll be inspired to start your own blog!

If you’d like to go deeper with the chakras, go to Sacred Folly and check out my cd Journey Through the Chakras. You’ll experience seven meditative creative visualization journeys that are sure to get your imagination and your chakras humming.

Happy Writing!
Namaste~
Holly Troy

No comments: