Sunday, August 3, 2008

6.2 Yoga at Mountain Waves Healing Arts Center

I taught today at Mountain Waves. It felt so good to do. I added Analoma Valoma to the repetoire. I thought today would be a good day to teach about balancing the breath, since recently we had a new moon solar eclipse in Leo. Leo rules the heart. The heart chakra’s element is air and its principle is balance (what goes in must come out). So, balancing the ida and the pingala through breath control seemed in order.

Yay! Great fun. I haven’t been taking class as much and I realized I want more yoga in my life, not less, so I can’t afford to slack.

I regret that I’m only teaching one more day this month at Mountain Waves. At least I am teaching at NAU once a week.

Ideally, I’d love to be teaching everyday – at least 5 days a week. Then, eventually, I’d love for that to be my job, about 20 hours a week. Yeah, that sounds good! It would leave me time to write and paint and rest. The more I teach, the closer I am to reaching that goal!

Looks like I will need to add that to my life list!

No comments: