Monday, July 7, 2008

Starting listing what I love again

Life’s been pretty darn good lately, but I’ve been finding myself getting angry really easily. I’ve been extremely busy, working full time, teaching yoga a few days a week, and writing, and preparing for grad school. My boyfriend just moved to town after having a long distance affair for almost a year.

I think I am just wound up pretty tightly. I’m doing a lot but am aware of living on the edge of poverty. When I go into New Frontiers, the health food store in town, my buttons get pushed. That place is so expensive! The last time I was there I felt myself sink. I am not going there anymore, unless it’s to get something I can’t get anywhere else. And, for that stuff, I’m going to see if I can buy it off the net.

I think I get frustrated because I work so hard and make so little.

Anyway, the “I love” exercise seriously helps me to be grateful for what I do have.

No comments: