Monday, July 14, 2008

Camu Testimonial 07.14.08

ok, more testimonials. Not that this is scientific or anything! I do have books on herbs that I have been reading, little by little, on top of the Amazon Herb Literature.

My experience – the camu is really good stuff. It gives you energy . . . and makes you feel happy.

Ellen Lazares, L.Ac. in California has shared the following message from one of her very grateful patients!

I just wanted to say how astounded I am by the Camu! Seriously! I
hadn’t seen one of my managers in a couple of weeks and saw him
yesterday…he was kind of gobsmacked when he saw me…said my
face had completely changed and I was glowing. I feel it. I feel
like the herbs are activating some inner superhero :) So so so
so special. I know I say it all the time but I just have to say
again how grateful I am for you and the herbs…the difference
it’s making in my life is gigantic! Thank you!

redholly.amazonherb.net

No comments: