Monday, March 31, 2008

7. Monday Monday

  • I love that the sun is shining, the air is cool, I have a great friend who I drive to work with every morning (and soon will be biking with), I like my boss, I like my co-workers, there is a lot to do today
  • I love that I have gathered up my notes for my chakra workshop
  • I love my niece and nephew, they are so cute and so smart
  • I love that I don’t have children of my own
  • I love that in less than 24 hours I will have a very important visitor to gather up from the train
  • i love that i can fit into all of my pants, that winter didn’t fatten me up here like it used to do when I lived in NYC stressed out and working 50/60 hours a week for ungrateful people
  • i love that I have balance and joy and love in my life
  • I love that I can sit quietly with my rice toast in the morning and watch the mountains
  • I love that I can make a list of things I love on a Monday morning

No comments: