Friday, March 28, 2008

4. LOve Today

  • I love that I slept for more than 8 Hours last night (or at least spent 8 hours in bed)
  • I love that today is Friday
  • I love yoga, birds, ravens
  • I love the way ravens talk, they have major conversations all day long
  • I love the blue black of raven’s feathers and how they hover in the air before landing
  • I love that I almost done dog sitting
  • I love that I don’t have a dog
  • I love that I am going to talk to an advisor about grad school
  • I love I love I Love I Love singing, my coffee, toast
  • I love apples and organic bananas
  • I love my freedom
  • I love the idea of going to Italy
  • I love trees, paintings, to paint, to write, to sing, to dance, to laugh, to be entertaining, to be entertained, meditation

No comments: