One more way to make 2010 "The Year of the Enchanted Empress" - a special message from my friend and mentor, Robert Alvarez
"Why am I not prospering?"
There are times when, on one's journey to Permanent Prosperity, one does not Prosper. No matter how often you use one or more Metaphysical Methods and Sacred Tools to create Financial Fulfillment and Money Miracles, it seems as though nothing is working for you.
In this section I shall address some of the possible reasons why you are not Prospering.
1. Are you using any Affirmations, Blessings, Decrees, Prayers or Treatments to create Permanent Prosperity? If so, how often? Once a day? Once a week? Once a month?
2. Are you working with or carrying any Prosperity Crystals? If so, did you cleanse them first? Did you energize them by placing them in Moonlight and Sunlight for between seven to fourteen days?
3. Are you harboring any anger, resentment, bitterness or unforgiveness toward yourself or others?
4. Are you focusing primarily or solely on lack, limitation, hard times?
5. Are you reading newspapers and magazines, as well as watching news broadcasts (including the Internet) that talk about economic hardships, financial lack and the like?
6. Are you, even casually, saying "I can't afford it?" If so, how often? In other words, how many times do you say, "I can't afford it?"
7. How often are you saying, thinking or writing (i. e., Email) statements that focus on lack, limitation, financial hardship?
8. How often do you focus on something or someone that you have lost (a loved one, a memento, etc.)?
9. When was the last time you looked at yourself in the mirror and said to yourself, "I love you. I really love you?"
10. On a scale of zero to ten--with zero being non-existent and ten being phenomenal--how much faith do you have in yourself? In your talents and abilities? In the Divine?
11. Do you Tithe (give ten per cent of all the monies you receive) to the people or organizations that provide you with Spiritual Illumination and Divine Inspiration?
12. How often do you spend time and energy focusing on your pain (physical, emotional, Spiritual)?
13. Do you see yourself going nowhere?
The next time you find yourself having difficulty maintaining financial flow; the next time you find yourself not having enough money for even the basics, never mind the really important stuff; the next time you find yourself doing or saying anything that disempowers you, financially or otherwise, ask yourself, "Is this thought, word or action financially empowering me? If this going to assist me in creating and maintaining Financial Fulfillment? Is this going to make me a winner?" If the answer is yes, then keep doing it, and often! If the answer is no, then take a moment, take a deep breath and ask yourself, "What would really make me happy right now?" The answer might very well surprise you.
The preceding is from the forthcoming book The ABC of Prosperity, by Robert Alvarez (Copyright 2010, Phoenix-Ra and Associates, Union City, New Jersey).
Creator of "The Tarot Tribune" and "Goddess Blessings."
212-685-2848 (Answering Service, via TRS)
"The Goddess has plans for you."