Thursday, October 29, 2009

My Bio for the Bisbee Yoga Expo


Holly Troy is the founder of Sacred Folly. Her mission is to explore self-expression, health, and sustainability through love, deep play, radical self-acceptance, joyful responsibility, and co-creation. As a yoga teacher, body awareness and compassion are her focus. As a writing instructor, Holly motivates participants to transcend the “inner critic” by tapping into physical awareness and compassion and allowing the body to have a voice. Holly believes that everyone’s story has value, and the diversity of our individual experience is essential to our collective evolution. Through the study of yoga, the chakra system, reiki, and writing, Holly has developed the fun and inspiring workshop Writing the Energetic Body and the meditation cd Journey through the Chakras. Meet her at sacredfolly.com.


I still need an "action shot" of me doing yoga. I am going to ask my room mate's new boyfriend to take a pic of me this weekend. He's a photographer and super nice person.

No comments: