Thursday, July 31, 2008

I Love 2.5

i love that I’ve been getting up at 5 am to write before I go to work. i love the sun rising over the mountains. i love “my” kitty, he waits for me in the morning just outside my door. i love my room mates, they rock! i love kissing. i love skylights. i love that i am free. i love the amazon herb company. i love beinig happy. i love yoga. i love teaching yoga. i love how yoga makes me feel. i love sunshine and birds. i love crows. i love how green it is this year. i love Steph’s garden. i love randy. i love randy’s blue eyes and his sweet smile. i love the milky way. i love looking into to the sky at night and seeing countless stars. i love the way the air smells at night. i love riding my bicycle. i love feeling the wind against my face as i ride down the road.

No comments: