Thursday, July 24, 2008

I love 2.4

Ok, so I am not doing this all in a row. I love that my life has been so full that I have not had time to write this out everyday.

I love that I am tired and as soon as I am done spending three minutes writing about what I love, I am going to go to bed. Yes, it’s not even 9pm. I love that I rode my bicycle to and from work yesterday (24+ miles) and on Monday. I love that I am tired for a good reason. I love that i can ride my bike, period! I love my bike. I love Randy. I love being able to relax and watch teh sunset – with the lightening far to the south and west, and the clouds grey and orange and red with rays of red sun peaking through the really grey clouds. I love how big the sky is. I love how tall the clouds became. I love when it rains here, how good it smells.

No comments: