Tuesday, May 13, 2008

28. going to see a talk tonight

  • I love that I live in the middle of nowhere and that it’s May and yesterday it was 67 degrees outside and I woke up this morning and there was a huge blanket of snow on the ground and it’s still snowing. I’m kind of afraid, too. I love that tomorrow it’s supposed to be in the 60s again. I love that Randy is coming for a visit tomorrow! I love that my room mates are still in bed. I love how cute their cats are. I love my new nickname. I love how beautiful the snow looks. I love where I am at right now. I love having lots of money so that I may do whatever I want. I can run and play and sing and dance and do yoga and climb mountains and buy new hiking shoes. I love that life is unpredictable. I love that I have no more job interviews to deal with for now.

No comments: