Monday, April 21, 2008

7. Monday night

  • I am happy I am home from work
  • I love that I am home from work
  • I love that I have meditation adn yoga and fresh air to fall back on when I really am tired of working
  • I love that I can be patient
  • I love Amazon Herbs
  • I love my friend GEordie
  • I love Randy
  • I love that I have a group of people who want to do my chakra blog experiment
  • I love yoga
  • I love fresh air
  • I love potato chips in small amounts
  • I love hearing from long distance friends
  • I love taking hot showers
  • I love feeling clean
  • I love getting enough sleep
  • I love writing
  • I love bicycling
  • I love love love love love
  • I love kissing and hugging
  • I love my computer
  • I love being warm
  • I love that spring is here
  • I love the sunset

No comments: