Sunday, April 20, 2008

6. still windy

  • I love dreaming
  • I love waking up without my alarm clock, feeling refreshed and happy for the day!
  • I love yoga
  • I love that I get excited that I am going to a new yoga class today
  • I love sunshine, and blue skies, and stories from friends back east of people dancing in the streets and joining in at kirtans in Times Square
  • I love my friends
  • I love Randy
  • I love stories, stories, stories
  • I love place in stories (14th street and 2nd Avenue)
  • I love writing
  • I love that I have written for almost 2 hours this morning
  • I love that I am feeling recovered
  • I love that my friends have sent me distance reiki
  • I love that THE TIMES, THEY ARE A CHANGIN’, again
  • I love that I got the oil changed in my car yesterday

No comments: