Sunday, April 20, 2008

1. reiki meditation - we are stardust

I used some of the extra symbols my teacher Geordie gave to me as my meditation began and I was sailing! I sat in simple cross-legged position, placed my hands on my thighs, and immediately the energy flowed through my arms and out of my hands like warm liquid-light. Through my legs, around my pelvis, up my spine, circling out of my nipples and the top of my head and surrounding me and flowing through me again like a giant egg of light made up of billions of tiny stars.

I was sailing, floating, solid, yet completely fluid.

I don’t know why I waited so long to use the extra symbols. He gave them to me a year ago. So much was happening in my life then, and so much has happened and changed since then. Perhaps I needed to spend more time with myself and the earth before I was ready for this cosmic energy. I feels right now.

I am surrounded by tiny stars!

In my meditation I saw my friends and how I want to send them love. And I saw all the things I’d like to do in my life and how they need love and nurturing, too – and all the people involved in those things as well.

Star dust. The Universe is Us. We can create goodness. I send beauty and love to the world. That’s just what happens.

I imagine Master Usui’s spirit receiving reiki everytime someone does reiki. He is giggling. He is a tiny giggling star. I imagine my teachers Geordie and Wanagi Wi receiving reiki everytime one of their students gives and receives reiki, and their students, and on and on. And I think everytime Geordie learns more reiki and practices it, I get a little of it, too. We all do. When we’re tuned in, we all do.

Om Namah Shivaya Om Namah Shivaya Om Namah Shivaya. Liquid light, tiny twinkling stars, I am grateful I have the tools to come to this place.

1 comment:

John@How To Meditate said...

Reiki meditation is a natural therapy that gently balances life energies and brings health and well-being to the recipient.